If your hardwood floors have fallen victim to water damage, there’s no need to worry, Laguna Hills 24/7 Flood Rescue can help you. It is our main concern to restore your floors to their original condition as quickly as possible. We over 10 years of experience behind us and we’re positive we can care for and handle all of your hardwood floor damage problems no matter the cause, promptly and successfully.
What’s our process? It’s simple, its standardized and its proven to work.
- Site loss inspection–we survey the affected areas to create a custom restoration plan for your individual property
- Cold water extraction removes standing water from the site and further improves chances to restore the property as a whole
- Infra red camera inspection surveys the affected areas to take a better look at hidden water pockets so no water is left behind
- In place drying is less intrusive and improves air quality as we use industrial sized air blowers and fans to dry out your property efficiently
- Deodorization and Sanitization improves air quality and removes any smells left over from flood or water damage
- FInal survey of the area includes restoring your home to original condition and moving any furniture back into the property if any was removed in the first place
Hardwood floor damage is the worst type of damage, as we know how expensive flooring can be, but we’re here to help you no matter what the cause of your hardwood floor damage.